Membership in the Alumni Club is open to alumni AND friends of Ohio State.
Alumni Club membership benefits include the following:
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets through the Alumni Club (usually one game per year – must also be OSUAA member) where all the Club members sit together
- Membership discounts and incentives at Club events throughout the year that we will be expanding this year to include a variety of interests
- Email notifications of events and special programs
- Our Buckeye Battle Cry newsletter
- Members-only networking on LinkedIn
- Members who have OSU tickets to sell may request that an email be sent out to the Club’s ListServ
- Coming soon – discounts with local and national businesses
Your membership helps the Club do the following:
- Award scholarships to students from the Middle Tennessee area, in fact, almost all of your membership fee and other funds raised go towards scholarships
- Meet local OSU-bound students at college fairs & the annual student send-off picnic, and help them learn about the many opportunities at Ohio State
- Socialize together every fall for football Saturday for game watches to cheer on the Buckeyes to victory, as well as throughout the year for other Club events
- Contribute to Ohio State’s positive image in the Middle Tennessee area by helping with service projects supporting worthy organizations
- A very small percentage of membership fees and funds raised go towards the operation of the Club for items such as printing and mailing expenses
If you are wondering what is the difference between being a member of the OSUAA and the Club, the Alumni Club is a chartered organization of the OSUAA, we are distinct organizations, each with its own membership. The Alumni Club is an organization for alumni and friends of Ohio State in Middle Tennessee. We host sports, social, service, networking, and cultural events year-round for Buckeyes in our area. We also help OSU with its student recruitment efforts and distribute scholarship money annually to local students attending Ohio State.
How to Join or Renew
Submit the online membership form and pay your annual dues online using PayPal.
Send in your membership form and $20 annual dues to:
Middle TN OSU Club
c/o Sam Huffman
8212 Wikle Road East
Brentwood, TN 37027-7201
Bring your membership form and annual dues to a Board member at any club event.
If you have questions about membership or want to check the status of your current membership with the club, contact Sam Huffman at email@example.com.
Membership in The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Middle Tennessee is a chartered Alumni Club of the OSUAA. Please visit the OSUAA Membership Page for information about joining or renewing your membership. A Sustaining Member is an alumnus who donates $75 annually to the Ohio State fund of their choice, like The Lynne Murray Stockwell Memorial Scholarship Fund.